Serving People And Businesses Throughout Indiana
Our firm handles a wide range of legal matters that include probate and estate planning, family law, personal injury, business and commercial litigation, insurance disputes, and employment law. We have provided below a summary of some of the cases we handle within our areas of practice.
Our Legal Services
We are pleased to assist individuals and businesses in these and other legal matters:
- Estate planning and probate: We are pleased to assist with wills, trusts, powers of attorney, estate disputes, estate administration, probate of estates, probate litigation, trust disputes, and other estate planning and probate matters.
- Business and personal litigation: Our firm handles business and personal litigation, including breach of contract disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes, and construction litigation.
- Employment law: Our employment law attorneys represent employees and employers.
- Personal injury: We assertively pursue full and fair compensation for people injured as a result of a car accident, dog bite, slip-and-fall accident, physical or sexual assault, or truck accident. In addition to personal injury cases, we handle defective products and workers’ compensation cases.
- Insurance disputes: If you are having problems with an insurance provider who will not pay auto insurance benefits, property damage benefits, health insurance benefits or other insurance benefits, we can help. We handle a wide range of insurance disputes.
- Legal services for businesses: We provide legal services for businesses, including business formations, contract drafting and review, and more.
- Family law: Our attorneys handle matters involving family estate planning, complex property division, prenuptial agreements and more.
To speak with an attorney about opening an estate, the death of a loved one, probate dispute, employment matter, insurance dispute, business dispute or any other important legal matter, contact Robert W. York & Associates by calling 317-953-2144 or contact us by email.